Freight and Haulage Vehicle Safety Solutions
Safety in the Freight and Haulage Industry
The freight and haulage industry has a major influence on the economy of the country. These vehicles dominate our roads and highways network travelling the length and breadth of the UK and beyond. In comparison to car drivers, HGV drivers are 50% less likely to be involved in an accident, however, when an accident does occur involving these vehicles, the consequences can be significant.
Daily operations can be diverse, working to tight deadlines in crowded environments, transporting valuable loads from foodstuffs, chemicals and livestock is all part of drivers everyday life. These valuable loads can be susceptible to theft and the possibility of attacks on drivers.
We can help you safeguard and protect your employees, assets and reputation with our proven track record in the industry. Making our roads a safer place to be.
Issues in the Freight and Haulage industry
- Collisions within tight spaces
- Rollaway incident due to handbrake not being applied
- Goods being stolen
- False insurance claims
- Cyclist collisions in built-up areas due to nearside blind spot
- Unfounded insurance claims for personal injury and damages
- Sideswipes on the motorway – nearside blind spot
- Drivers can be at risk of attack
- Theft of vehicle
Solutions for the Freight and Haulage industry
How Vision Techniques can help
- All round visibility
- Safer working environment
- Increased efficiency
- Reduced incidents
- Reduced vehicle downtime due to accidents and damage
- Meet health and safety requirements
- Safeguard company reputation
Why choose Vision Techniques?
- 30 years of market-leading expertise.
- Innovation second to none
- Fully managed service
- Dedicated technical support
- Qualified engineers for installation
- Bespoke tailored products and service
- SO9001 accredited and award-winning recognition